Your merchandise is your largest asset as a store owner.
- What are you known for? What categories are your best sellers? Do you ever run out of product and are not able to get back into business quick enough?
- How much of your inventory is sold at full retail price? Do you have merchandise that has been in your store for more than 90 days? How do you manage markdowns? How much of your merchandise is on sale? (markdown strategy)
- How do you determine what to buy (inventory planning)?
- How often do you flow in new goods (sales forecasting)?
- What is your monthly budget (Open to Buy) for purchasing merchandise?
- What does your customer tell you with her buying habits (stock to sales ratio)?
- Are you measuring your Gross Margin Return on Investment (GROI)?
How can we help?
As a certified affiliate for Management One, we provide careful analysis of your business, including monthly guidance on all classes of merchandise: your open to buy, markdown strategy, sales forecasting, and inventory planning.
For nearly 25 years, Management One’s founders have honed their expertise in Merchandise Planning and Retail Consulting for Independent Retailers. Their efforts to constantly innovate in their field have resulted in Retail Analytics and Demand Forecasting by classification that is second to none. Their proven merchandise planning methodology helps our clients get a much better return on their inventory investment, much better cash flow, more profit and the piece of mind to run their buying strategically….not with a “crystal ball.”
We’re proud to be certified affiliates of Management One, delivering the Winning at Retail ™ and Winning at Business(tm) programs for Independent Retailers.
How much does this cost?
Cost varies depending on store and the number of classes planned. After a complimentary business analysis, our team will provide a profit potential forecast and review how our costs can easily be absorbed by your increased profits and cash flow.